The following recipe is Sponsored by my friends at USA Pan
I’ve been looking for fun and tasty desserts to have on my Keto journey! After a little experimenting I found this recipe that really satisfies my sweet tooth! It’s low carb and just the right amount of chocolaty sweetness! It baked perfect and with a whimsical design thanks to my USA Swirl Cupcake Pan!
Low Carb Zucchini Chocolate Swirl Cupcakes
1 Cup Shredded Zucchini
1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
3/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
5 Large Eggs
1/3 Cups Cacao Powder
1 Cup Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
1/4 Cup Monkfruit Sweetener
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
Garnish (Optional): Raspberries, Strawberries, and Fresh Whip Cream, & Powdered Monkfruit
- Combine all of the ingredients ingredients in a bowl and stir together to get them evenly mixed.
- Add in coconut oil, vanilla extract, and eggs to bowl. Blend together for 2 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Add shredded zucchini to mixture and mix for an additional 2 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour mixture into USA Swirl 6 Cupcake pan and make sure that they are spread out evenly.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Set on countertop and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.