I’m excited to share my legendary & unique pizza that is both artful & balanced in its use of bacon & pork rinds to create an exterordinary pizza dough. Not only is the taste delightful but the pizza dough is paleo, low carb, keto, & gluten free! As if that isn’t awesome enough it’s also affordable, easy, and very tasty!
16 oz Great Value Cream Cheese
8 oz Great Value Triple Cheddar
3/4 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
2.5 oz Great Value Chorizo Bacon Pieces
2.5 oz Great Value Real Bacon Pieces
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1.5 cup Bacon Heir Pork Panko (or Pork Rinds that you have put in the food processor until they are a bread crumb consistency)
- Cube Cream cheese & cream for 3-4 minutes in mixer.
- Mix all ingredients (except rinds) together until incorporated about 3-4 minutes
- Add Bacon Heir Pork Panko and mix.
- It forms a pretty sticky but easy to move dough.
- Put 1/2 of dough on a piece of parchment paper on a 12 Inch USA Pizza Pan. I use the parchment paper because of how sticky the dough is. Spread the dough with wet wants or a spatula into a circle.
- Bake at 425 in a USA Pizza Pan for 20 mins or until top and bottom is golden brown.
- Let rest for 10 minutes if used a bread or top immediately with your favorite pizza toppings and return the pizza to oven until cheese has melted.