Deviled eggs are a MUST in my family at any Holiday. My family likes a little spice, but instead of adding a dash of cayenne or paprika I like adding a little bit of diced grilled jalapeño and bacon…why bacon?…well because bacon makes everything better!
Southwestern Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Koops' Jalapeno flavored Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled diced Jalapeños
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 2 or 3 drops of a adobo sauce from a can of chipotle
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks. Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of yolk mixture using a spoon or piping bag.
- Garnish each egg with a jalapeño. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.