I love cooking long elobrate meals but sometimes I just don’t have the time or the money in my budget. That’s when I cook something quick, easy, and affordable like my Steak Fajita Quesadilla made with Walmart Angus Beef & Great Value Products!
Steak Fajita Quesadilla
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes COOK TIME: 20 Minutes SERVES: 5-6
1 lb. Choice Angus Beef Strip Steak Hatch Chili Rojo
1 (8 oz.) Bag Great Value Fiesta Blend Cheese
1 Can (15.25 oz.) Great Value No Salt Added Black Beans (drained)
1 Diced Green Bell Pepper
1 Diced Red Bell Pepper
1 Dozen Great Value Flour Tortillas
2 Tsp. Great Value Vegetable Oil
- Cook steak in a large skillet or pan with 1 tsp. oil on medium heat. Cook steak until “well” done. Dice Steak into small pieces and set aside.
- Cook black beens, green,& red bell pepper in 1 tsp of oil for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Warm tortillas on a skillet or griddle for 20 seconds on each side.
- Build the quesadilla by layering steak, cheese, and black bean & pepper mixture on the bottom tortilla. Top with 2nd tortilla and carefully flip. Cook until cheese has melted and both tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each quesadilla in half & serve.