The Incredibly Impossible Lettuce Street Tacos
Impossible Meat Lettuce Street Tacos so tasty you won’t ever want a traditional taco again! The impossible was made possible by sautéing onion, garlic, ginger, sweet bell peppers, and Impossible Meat together. Then finished off with smoked & grilled pineapple, salsa fresca, queso fresco, & avocado.
1 pound Impossible Meat or Ground Turkey
1 Bibb lettuce (cleaned and separated by leafs)
6 cloves garlic minced
2 tablespoons ginger minced
1/4 cup sweet onion diced
1/4 cup purple onion diced
1/2 cup mixed sweet pepper diced
1 cup salsa fresca
1 cup smoked & grilled pineapple
2 tablespoon sea salt
1/4 cup avocado diced
1/4 cup queso fresco
- Add avocado oil to hot sauté pan. Sauté garlic, ginger, and onions together. Cook until the veggies begin to caramelize.
- Add in sweet peppers and cook for 2 minutes.
- Make a “well” in the center of the pan and add in Impossible Meat. Cook until the first side begins to brown and them flip over the meat and brown the 2nd side.
- Mix all the ingredients together in pan and proceed to build tacos.
- Scoop the Impossible Meat mixture into Bibb lettuce leafs and build tacos
- Garnish with diced avocado and queso fresco.