Southwestern Deviled Eggs
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 24 Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Koops' Jalapeno flavored Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 grilled diced Jalapeños
- 2 Tablespoons Bacon pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 2 or 3 drops of a adobo sauce from a can of chipotle
Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
Using a fork, mash the yolks. Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix until smooth.
Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of yolk mixture using a spoon or piping bag.
Garnish each egg with a jalapeño. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.