Holidays with the Beefer Grill
www.Beefer.com – Use promo code ChefAnthony for a free set of Beefer Tongs (while supplies last)
Agave Glazed Ham
1 ( 3-5 lb) fully cooked ham
1-2 (canned) chipotle chiles in adobo (depending on your heat level preference)
1/2 cup golden monkfruit sweetener
1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
2 tablespoons jalapeño flavored mustard
Preheating the Beefer Grill to low heat
Making the Glaze:
Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. Set aside glaze.
Chef Anthony Pro Tip – Start off with one chipotle pepper and taste the glaze. If you feel it needs more heat than add more. It’s easy to add more heat but impossible to remove it
Grill the Ham
- Remove the ham from the refrigerator and set the ham aside to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Slice the ham into 1/4-1/2 inch steaks.
- Using a silicone brush coat one side of the ham steak with the glaze.
- Place the ham steak on the grill with the glazed side
- down and then glaze the other side.
- Grill for approximately 30 seconds or until you have beautiful caramelization then flip the ham steak over and grill for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the ham from the grill and enjoy.
Chef Anthony Pro Tip – Most hams are sold completely cooked, in essence all you need to do is rewarm it. The less time you cook it the less dry and tough it will be.
Lemon Dill Broccolini
2 Tablespoons Sea Salt
4 bunches broccolini, stems removed
2 tablespoons avocado oil
8 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoon dill ,chopped
1 whole lemon, juiced
- Fill a large pot 3/4 with water and bring to a boil.
- Add broccolini and remove after 2 minutes.
- Drain and immediately place in large bowl filled with heavy iced water. Drain in a colander and set aside.
- In a bowl combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, and broccolini. Remove veggies from bowl and place in Beefer Grill for 15 seconds. Then remove and flip over the veggies and cook for an additional 15 seconds. Garnish with fresh dill
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
1 lb. baby Yukon Gold potatoes
1 tablespoons sea salt
1/4 cup melted butter
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup bacon crumbled
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Bring water to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set potatoes aside.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes with melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Using bottom of a small glass or mason jar, press down on potatoes to smash them into flat patties.
- Bake in Beefer until tops of potatoes are beginning to crisp this will be about 30 seconds. Flip over and crips the other side for an additional 30 seconds. Remove and sprinkle with bacon and Parmesan.